Now that Fall is upon us, don’t let your marketing efforts head into the darkness of Halloween. The leaves are changing colors and there’s a slight crispness in the air. Children are carving pumpkins, and parents are putting up spooky decorations.
You may be wondering how to scare up more excitement in this first major holiday of the season. After all, Americans spend in excess of billions each year to celebrate this spooky day. Here are some stats:
1. Put something spooky in your company’s logo.
2. Write a blog post or article about Halloween.
3. Make special Halloween business cards.
4. Hold a contest for the “best ghost story” on your website, blog or social media outlets.
5. Send a Happy Halloween email to your subscribers.
6. Replace your “about us” photos with in-costume versions.
7. Hold a Halloween party for clients and associates.
8. Place scary clues all over town that lead to your business.
9. Write a list of costume ideas and post it via social media.
10. Spice up your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn profile with Halloween graphics.
Halloween can be a fun time of year to celebrate the silly and scary. Don’t be a marketing zombie – celebrate by using clever promotional tactics for this Fall holiday and get your customers and employees into the spooktacular swing of things!