3 Bad Marketing Habits You Need to BreakNovember 5, 2013
How to Create CTAs: A Step-By-Step Guide To Make Them GreatNovember 12, 2013
Veteran’s Day video offers lesson in kindness
You have probably seen this video – it went viral in the past couple of weeks, with over 10 million YouTube views to date.
But, especially today — Veteran’s Day — it’s worth sharing again. This is not “just a makeover” – but an incredible picture of how an act of kindness (even as simple as a haircut and new clothes) can give a glimmer of hope to someone who had lost it.
No. It can’t solve all of his challenges. Perhaps, just for a moment, it will help him forget the hurts of his past and give him the confidence to start turning his life around.
What can you do to pay it forward on Veteran’s Day?
- Hand a couple of bucks to the transient on the street.
- Cover the meal for the person in back of you at the drive-thru.
- Give a little extra in your tip.
- Tell your co-worker she is doing a great job.
- Plan to take your family to volunteer at the local mission
There are so many more ways to make a difference. I guarantee you’ll come across an opportunity if you are looking for it. You never know how you could transform someone’s outlook for the day — or even for life.
Happy Veteran’s Day.